Types of Upholstery We Clean
We Clean Sofas, Loveseats, Recliners, Stuffed Chairs, Dining Room Chairs, Ottomans, Car & Van Interiors, Any Fabric or Leather Furniture. Specifically:
All Cleanable Fabrics
Leather Cleaned and Conditioned
How We Clean Upholstery
1. Pre-inspect for type of material, material condition, colorfastness, stains, and overall soiling to achieve best cleaning results.
2. Prepare the area to protect surrounding furnishings and floors.
3. Pre-vacuum to help remove loose soil, pet dander, dust mites, etc.
4. Pre-treat stains and heavily soiled areas.
5. Lightly agitate to loosen stains and soil.
6. Complete steam rinse and extraction to remove soil and stains, leaving upholstery clean, fresh smelling, and almost dry to the touch. (Dry time averages 4-6 hours.)
* We use a dry cleaning process on dry-clean-only upholstery.
It is recommended that a fabric protector be applied to help prevent staining and to extend the life of the fabric.
Our work is guaranteed for 30 days. If for any reason you discover something you’re not happy with just give us a call and we’ll be back to correct it to your satisfaction.
Does your upholstery need cleaning? Call 1-303-412-0735 today for a free estimate from one of our friendly customer service people.
On your next service when you
send us a referral
The Best Carpet Repair or it's FREE!
Carpet Stretching LIFETIME GUARANTEE!!